Making the Complex Simple for Electronic Stampings.
Since our founding in 1960, Kenmode has been serving the electronics industry, demonstrating a unique ability to streamline the production of even the smallest, most complex electronic stampings, while ensuring complete accuracy and cost-efficiency.
Kenmode provides comprehensive metal stamping services from custom design and rapid prototyping through in-house tooling, production, and assembly with specific capabilities beneficial for electronics applications:
- 3D tool design
- In-house tool build
- Precision metal stamping
- In-tool machining of round pins
- Compliant technology
- In-die tapping
Secondary Operations most appropriate for the electronics industry include:
- Pre-plating, post-plating, and spot-plating
- Custom packaging
- Continuous reel-to-reel stamping and plating with up to 100,000 pieces per reel
- Heat treating, loose piece and on reels
Kenmode has experience working with a wide range of metal stamping materials especially those most often used by the electronics industry:
- Mill hard or post heat-treated beryllium copper
- Phosphor bronze and a wide array of high-performance alloys
- Aluminum clad copper
- Custom shaped wire
- Material thickness ranging from .0015 to .125+
Kenmode utilizes advanced technology to streamline metal stamping processes and achieve its goal of zero defects.
- One of the largest Bruderer and Minster shops in North America
- More than 65 presses with speeds up to 1800 strokes per minute
- In-die protection systems
- Video inspection system
- Assembly equipment to handle multiple component
- In-line vision inspection equipment
Kenmode is committed to mistake-proof processes. You can rely on Kenmode, one of the industry's largest and most experienced engineering, design, and tool & die teams with more than 60 industry experts and craftsmen.