Precision Parts Production
Kenmode employs the latest manufacturing technology, from high-speed precision presses to in-die protection systems to an advanced 2D OGP SNAP video inspection system that ensures quality in every part. Learn more about how Kenmode leverages advanced technology throughout the metal stamping process.
We conduct initial capabilities studies to determine that the process is stable and then confirm consistency in production runs on a continual basis.
The Kenmode team is experienced in a wide range of metal stamping materials, from beryllium copper to pre-plated alloys to custom-shaped wire, with tight tolerances.
- Precision metal stamping
- In-die tapping and threaded inserts
- In-die assembly
- Hand stacking and custom packaging
- In-tool machining of round pins
- Compliant pin technology
- 1,800 SPM capabilities from 10 to 200 ton capacity
- Bruderer and Minster presses
- Electronic servo feeds to reduce set-up time and prevent misfeeds
- Bed sizes up to 84 inches in length
- Smart Pack II - encoder based
- Stock thickness from .0015 to .125 and above
- Stock width from 0.25 to 23.5 inches
- Ferrous and non-ferrous
- Stainless steel
- Aluminum clad copper
- Titanium and noble metals