- What personally identifiable information is being collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or website forms (i.e. Request for Quote, employment application).
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online and also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e. human resources) are granted access to personally identifiable information.