The Sales / Key Account Manager will help plan, design, develop and execute Kenmode's marketing plan by establishing effective selling strategies and calling on key customers to generate new sales from both current and new customers. The Sales / Key Account Manager will also manage Manufacturing Sales Rep Groups nationwide.
- Calls on key customers and direct house accounts in order to maintain and enhance existing customer base and relationships.
- Collaborates with reps in the field to promote Kenmode, and grow the business.
- Acts as the Kenmode Liaison to all Kenmode customers. Handles all customer complaints that cannot be handled through customer service.
- Compiles yearly forecast.
- Works with select inside accounts - and helps Inside Account Managers.
- Reviews and classifies incoming quotations and ensures that approved quotations are entered into system.
- Follows up on quotes and reports status on an ongoing basis.
- Supports Estimating
- Develops and maintains marketing brochures, promotional items, and assists with all sales and marketing events
- Assist with company LinkedIn strategies
- B.A. / B.S. Degree or significant work experience in related field.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in metal stamping or similar industry.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of management experience in the industrial field. Must have experience working in an organization with at least twenty (20) million dollars in annual sales with Rep management experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of progressive metal stamping, experience calling on automotive, electronic, medical and insert molders a plus, knowledge of metal materials, and secondary processes such as material finishes, heat-treat, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, able to read prints and have a mechanical aptitude, personable, management experience.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish is beneficial in this role.
Hours and Salary
- Monday through Friday, office hours with some travel
- starting salary $85,000 annually, depending on experience