Making the Complex Simple for Insert Molding.
Kenmode has been working in partnership with the insert molding industry for years, with a record of success in delivering the most complex part configurations with high performance and high efficiency, for a wide range of applications.
We employ our 3D CAD design and engineering expertise to improve processes and drive down costs from the start.
Kenmode provides comprehensive services from custom design and rapid prototyping through in-house tooling, production, and assembly with specific capabilities beneficial for insert molding applications:
- 3D tool design
- In-house tool build
- Precision metal stamping
- In-tool machining of round pins
- Compliant pin technology
- In-die tapping
Secondary Operations most appropriate for the insert molding industry include:
- Pre-plating, post-plating, and spot-plating
- Custom packaging
- Continuous reel-to-reel stamping and plating with up to 100,000 pieces per reel
- Heat treating
- Secondary tooling to trim at our facility or yours
Kenmode has experience working with a wide range of metal stamping materials especially those most often used by the insert molding industry:
- Brass and high-performance copper-based alloys
- Pre-plated ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- Aluminum clad copper
- Custom shaped wire
- Material thickness ranging from .0015 to .125+
Kenmode utilizes advanced technology to streamline metal stamping processes and achieve its goal of zero defects.
- One of the largest Bruderer and Minster shops in North America
- More than 65 presses with speeds up to 1800 strokes per minute
- In-die protection systems
- In-line vision inspection equipment
- Video inspection systems
Kenmode is committed to mistake-proof processes. You can rely on Kenmode, one of the industry's largest and most experienced engineering, design, and tool & die teams with more than 60 industry experts and craftsmen.