We are expanding our workforce and are searching for a Clean Room Operator to join the Kenmode team on 1st shift! The Clean Room Operator cleans, prepares and assembles product for shipping in accordance to customers' specifications. The Clean Room Operator may also assist in the operation of punch press machines.
- Cleans product according to work instructions
- Set-up and operate equipment.
- Assembles and/or packages product as directed and according to written Work Instructions.
- Completes required documentation according to written Work Instructions.
- Reviews documents and printing labels
- Performs clean room monitoring and production assignments within the department.
- Performs line clearance activities.
- Performs ERP transactions to maintain lot trace ability.
- Operates punch presses and visually inspects parts using a microscope and performs basic dimensional inspections using gages or calipers.
- Keeps work area clean, orderly and safe
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma, equivalent or combination of education and experience
- Work experience within the manufacturing industry preferred
Skills and Abilities
Timely and accurate completion of all paperwork and documentation associated with position.
- Must wear required PPE and follow special protocols for Clean Room
- Must be able to read, understand, and carry out detailed written and verbal work instructions.
- Demonstrated attention to detail is required.
- Position requires manual dexterity, good hand/eye coordination and delicate touch. Some lifting required (up to 30 lbs.).
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a team.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures.
Hours and Salary
1st shift- 7am - 3:30pm, M-F
$13 to $18 depending on experience