We’ve got metal stamping advantage, we’re growing rapidly, and we need best-in-class talent to continue to drive our growth.
Kenmode has an immediate opening for a professional Account Manager in our Customer Service Department. This position is responsible for the daily management of key customer relationships and transactions as well as Supplier Relations and Purchasing.
- Account management - acts as an account manager and primary point of customer contact for the company.
- Purchasing – place purchase orders, negotiate pricing and expedite.
- Internal Order Management – enter customer and supplier purchase orders.
- Other projects assigned by supervisor
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing.
- Energy, integrity, and a positive attitude.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, helpful, and professional).
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
Hours and Salary
- Monday through Friday, office hours
- starting salary $25 - $32, depending on experience