Making the Complex Simple for Automotive Stampings.
Throughout our history, Kenmode has served the automotive industry by streamlining the metal stamping parts design and production process, reducing complexity, and driving down costs and time-to-market.
With our broad range of capabilities - from micro-miniature automotive stampings with precious metals to production of large-gauge steel parts, Kenmode is a single source for a wide range of complex projects for the automotive industry.
Kenmode provides comprehensive metal stamping services from custom design and rapid prototyping through in-house tooling, production, and assembly with specific capabilities beneficial for automotive stamping applications:
- 3D tool design
- In-house tool build
- Precision metal stamping
- In-die tapping
Secondary Operations most appropriate for the automotive industry include:
- Pre-plating and post-plating
- Painting, e-coat, and other finishes
- Custom packaging
- Assembly in-die or out-of-die
- Heat treating
Kenmode has experience working with a wide range of metal stamping materials especially those most often used by the automotive industry:
- Red Metals
- High-strength, low-alloy steel
- Material thickness ranging from .0015 to .125+
Kenmode utilizes advanced technology to streamline metal stamping processes and achieve its goal of zero defects.
- One of the largest Bruderer and Minster shops in North America
- High-speed precision presses
- In-die protection systems
- Video inspection systems
Kenmode is committed to mistake-proof metal stamping processes and complies with all auto industry standards related to parts production.
- PPAP: Production Part Approval Process
- APQP: Advanced Product Quality Planning
- FMEA: Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- Control Plans